Friday, March 9, 2012

Freedom of Fashion






The boy got new shoes last week.  Cool new Skele-toes.  For the record, I think this is a funny trend in footwear.  But the boy says they actually help him run faster and he loves them.  So funny looking footwear it is.  As a parent, I've hit the stage, with all three, where I have to let my children make their own fashion decisions, knowing that we'll all get a good laugh later.  For example, the girls have discovered the fun of colored eye-shadow.  We have recently left the house with each of them having a nice shade of lime green from their eyelashes to their eyebrows.  Laugh (inside) and let it go.  Because I know that my own mom is laughing right now thinking about the family picture we took when I was about Analiese's age.  My color of choice was navy blue, from eye-lash to eye-brow.  In retrospect, lime green is actually a better choice for a young girl.   



No comments:

Post a Comment